Tickets are £20 (waged) and £10 (unwaged). This price includes tea and coffee and lunch.
This is an active event – there will be inspiring speakers and facilitators but there will also be an equal emphasis on getting together to share views, think and plan. The purpose of this event is to:
- Take the next steps in the evolution of the Critical Mental Health Nurses Network.
- Provide mutual support and learning amongst experts by profession and experts by experience.
- Catch up on progress since our first conference in April (at Durham University) and hear about critical mental health nursing across the UK.
- Think about what additional resources and information will support the development of critical mental health nurses.
- Reflect on the challenges, ethical dilemmas and possibilities facing mental health nurses today.
- Form working groups, including opportunities for influencing training and options for challenging unethical practices.
Full programme details to follow.
There are limited spaces, so please purchase your tickets as soon as possible, by clicking on the eventbright button below.